The Tūwharetoa Māori Trust Board administers Taupō Waters on behalf of and for the benefit of Ngāti Tūwharetoa and is committed to enabling Ngāti Tūwharetoa to achieve our social, cultural, environmental and economic aspirations.
This is a unique short-term contract for service (7 months at 3 days per week). The primary focus of the contract is to digitise the Trust Boards historical archive. A Schedule of Services outlining the work involved is available on request.
The Contractor will be expected to provide professional and technical advice and support in the formulation and delivery of archival strategies and initiatives.
Reporting will be to the Strategic Analyst, with day to day support provided by the Archive Administrator. A high level of self-motivation, flexibility and initiative is essential, along with exceptional communication and strong interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience in archival management and document preservation.
- Experience in project management.
- An understanding of information and records management standards.
- Advanced information, communication and technology skills.
- A high level of initiative, flexibility, accountability and sense of humour.
- Excellent relationship management and networking abilities.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills and the ability to think strategically.
- Good analytical and research capabilities.
This position is based in our office at Tokaanu.
Click the links below to download the Application form and Schedule of Services.
The application form should be completed and submitted with a detailed covering letter together with your CV. All applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 12noon Monday 18 November 2019.