The Tūwharetoa Māori Trust Board is a ‘Supporting Partner’ of IRONMAN New Zealand in its hosting of the Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain IRONMAN New Zealand. The event will be held on Saturday 3 March 2018.
As part of our commitment to support healthy living and healthy whanau we are pleased to be able to provide Ten (10) complimentary entries to the 2017 event. On that basis a ballot is to be held in December 2017.
Ballot Entry Criteria
To enter the ballot, entrants must meet the following criteria;
1. Be registered with the Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board
2. Be a first time participant in IRONMAN New Zealand
3. The entrant must meet all entry criteria of IRONMAN New Zealand including being aged 18 years or older
4. The entrant must complete either of the following events as an individual and within the allocated time;
- IRONMAORI - Half Ironman, Saturday 2 December 2017, Napier
- IRONMAN 70.3 - Saturday 9 December 2017, Taupo
Please download a form and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 87, Turangi 3353.
If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com or phone 07 386 8832 or 07 376 5086.
BALLOT ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5PM, FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER 2017