The Tūwharetoa Maori Trust Board will once again be offering a 100% discount or free entry for all registered members (of the Trust Board) to the 2022 Ironkidz event. As part of our commitment to supporting healthy lifestyles and healthy whanau, we are pleased to offer 100% subsidized entry for those registered members of the Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board.
To use the subsidy, you must register for the event by 3:00 pm on Thursday, 17 February 2022.
WHEN: Sunday, 27 February 2022
- Download your discount code form – Here.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com or visit our offices (You will need one form per child or one form per team).
- Turangi – Town Centre, Turangi
- Taupo – 81 Horomatangi Street, Taupo
- The Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board will issue you with a 100% discount code (1 per child or 1 per team).
- You will need to REGISTER each child for the event by visiting – http://www.ironkidz.com/ and completing the online form.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact our office:
Phone: 07 376 5086
In the event of cancellation of Ironkidz due to reasons relating to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the event will continue as a virtual event. Notification of transfer to a virtual event can occur at any time from the 18th of February 2022 until the planned event day, we will email instructions on how to complete a virtual event. You will still receive your finishers certificate, medal, and t-shirt (if purchased).