The Tūwharetoa Māori Trust Board is a ‘Supporting Partner’ of IRONMAN New Zealand in its hosting of the IRONMAN New Zealand. The event will be held on Saturday, 7 March 2020.
As part of our commitment to support healthy living and healthy whanau we are pleased to be able to provide Ten (10) complimentary entries to the 2020 event. On that basis a ballot is to be held in 28 June 2019.
Ballot Entry Criteria
To enter the ballot, entrants must meet the following criteria;
1. Be registered with the Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board
2. Preference will be given to first time applicants
3. The entrant must meet all entry criteria of IRONMAN New Zealand including being aged 18 years or older
4. If we do not receive the full amount (10) applications in June, then we will confirm the first time participants and open up the remaining spaces to others
5. The entrant must complete either of the following events as an individual and within the allocated time;
- IRONMAORI - Half Event, Saturday, 30 November 2019 in Napier
- IRONMAN 70.3 - Saturday, 7 December 2019, Taupo
Media and Promotion
The Trust intends to promote Team Tuwharetoa via social media and requires a profile picture and short bio.
Please download a form and return via email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 87, Turangi 3353.
Ballot entries MUST be received no later than 5pm on Friday, 28 June 2019.
If you require more information, please contact us:
Phone: 07 376 5086 (Taupo Office)
COUNTDOWN TILL EVENT DAY