The Tūwharetoa Māori Trust Board is a ‘Supporting Partner’ of IRONMAN New Zealand in its hosting of the IRONMAN New Zealand. The event will be held on Saturday, 2 March 2019.
As part of our commitment to support healthy living and healthy whanau we are pleased to be able to provide Ten (10) complimentary entries to the 2019 event. On that basis a ballot is to be held in October 2018.
Ballot Entry Criteria
To enter the ballot, entrants must meet the following criteria;
1. Be registered with the Tuwharetoa Maori Trust Board
2. Be a first time participant in IRONMAN New Zealand
3. The entrant must meet all entry criteria of IRONMAN New Zealand including being aged 18 years or older
4. If we do not receive the full amount (10) applications in October, then we will confirm the first timers and extend the ballot date
5. The entrant must complete either of the following events as an individual and within the allocated time;
- IRONMAORI - Half Event, Saturday, 1 December 2018, Napier
- IRONMAN 70.3 - Saturday, 8 December 2018, Taupo
Please download a form and return via email to email@example.com or post to PO Box 87, Turangi 3353.
If you require more information, please contact us:
Phone: 07 376 5086 (Taupo Office)